MBBS in Abroad program is extremely popular among Indian aspirants.
Now a days MBBS in Bangladesh is turning into a very popular trend among Indian students who are planning to study MBBS abroad.
MBBS in Bangladesh is also a popular choice among parents also who are planning their child to start an international medical career ahead
The advantage of MBBS in Bangladesh’s degree is simple to acquire admission as compared to other nations.
Medical Universities in Bangladesh are equipped with world-class medical education with premium quality standards and well professional staff.
Bangladesh syllabus and study pattern are considered among the best patterns of health education all over the world…
Pricing is also very affordable for MBBS from Bangladesh also they’ll provide you with the feeling as though you are studying MBBS in India
If you have a dream to become a Doctor by profession can certainly consider Bangladesh as a decent place to pursue MBBS.
So contact Sairam Institue of Higher Studies we will help you to prepare so that you will get admitted in the best medical colleges in Bangladesh
Courses offered by Bangladesh Medical Colleges
Post Graduation Medical Specializations
Top MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Name of the Universities :
- University of Dhaka
- BGC TRUST MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Holy Family Medical College Hospital
- Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College
- Mainamoti Medical College
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Dhaka Central International Medical College
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
- 25% of seats are reserved for Indian students in top private & medical colleges of Bangladesh, it create more opportunities for them in Bangladesh.,
- The good news is that if the students belonging to SAARC nation, they don’t have to pay any tuition fee for medicine courses in Bangladesh, hence the only expense is living costs.
- The medium of instruction to study is fully English
- Medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by NMC & WHO, are acknowledged globally..
- Neet entrance exam required for MBBS admission.
- 1-year internship opportunities are there for students in some of the best private & government hospitals.
Affordable tuition fee.
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021
- Minimum requirement is NEET qualifying score. NEET-UG Minimum Qualifying Percentile
UR – 50th Percentile, SC/ST/OBC – 40th Percentile.
- Students should hold a 60 percent score and above in PCB in HSC.
- Candidates must have 60 percent and above in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
- The student must have a 7 (Seven) GPA or above considering both HSC (12) and SSC (10)
Step 1: Fill the application form of your preferred choice.
Step 2: The student has to submit the scan copies of your passport as well as other necessary documents.
Step 3: Students have to collect the admission letter from the university Within 10 working days
Step 4: The immigration procedure shall be started after the confirmation of admission.
Step 5: Visit the Bangladesh Embassy in Delhi or Kolkata after receiving the invitation letter (within one month).
Step 6: Please Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa.
OverView Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
|Degree Awarded||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Approvals||National Medical Commission (NMC) of India (earlier MCI)|
|University Type||Government/Private Universities|
|Affiliated||Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC)|
|NEET-UG Score||NEET Qualifying Score Required|
|Validity||Yes, MBBS Degree Valid in India|
|Foreign Seats||Private Colleges 40-50%, Govt Colleges 1%|
|Course Fees||Private Colleges Total Package Starting from Rs 25 Lac (INR)|
Government Colleges FREE under SAARC Scholarships
Career options after completing MBBS in Bangladesh
After completing the study of MBBS in Bangladesh, students have to clear the MCI screening test in a particular country where they have to choose their career option.
The options are as below:
· They will get an option to practice as a surgeon in the Hospital
· They can choose some health organization for their career practice
· Private Surgeon also a popular option
So if you are an Indian student looking for help to study MBBS from the top medical university of Bangladesh then your search stops here as you can choose University as per your choice from the list of top medical Universities with SaiRam Institute of Higher Studies. Contact Now!!