Planning for Mbbs abroad, before deciding to study abroad, the students always have doubts and try to search about the best place where they want to study and the country that offers the best value for medical education in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost of study.
For Indian students, we help you to “Select Your University” offers the best course which provides the best value to Indian Parents.
For that reason, we choose the place MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students What we mean to say is, with a robust education system and high-quality medical education, Ukraine has set a remarkable era in the field of medicine
- Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe.
- It is the second-largest country in Europe after Russia, Ukraine also is known as the heart of Europe.
- The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv.
- The total population in Ukraine is approx. 42.5 million.
- They have an outstanding education system in the country, for that reason the literacy rate is over 99.7%.
- Above all Ukrainians are very friendly and charming people are big attractions of the country
STUDY MEDICINE IN UKRAINE:
There are lots of countries that offered Mbbs degrees but when it comes to Ukraine, it is ranked at the 4th position in Europe for having the largest number of Medical postgraduates as well as medical graduates. so no doubt Mbbs in Ukraine is best.
Top Government Medical Universities in Ukraine are approved by WHO, MCI and UNESCO offers MD, MS, MBBS and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students at a very affordable price.
The complete duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is around 6 years.
The students require to just pass the “NEET” entrance examination to get admission to a medical university in Ukraine so that students can fulfill their dreams of becoming successful MBBS doctors easily.
WHY INDIAN STUDENTS SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE?
Because of high competition, a lot of capable and bright students who aim for becoming successful doctors in the future failed to get admission to Indian MBBS colleges.
It is the main reason why Mbbs in India is not easy to pursue.
Also, this is the same reason why most Mbbs aspirants used to go abroad for study purposes.
Among them, Ukraine is becoming one of the most preferable destinations for Indians who want to study MBBS in abroad as you can get a quality education at a comparatively cheap cost and with good infrastructure.
Fee structures of some of the best medical universities are one-fifth of an average Indian medical institution.
The Indian students who have completed their MBBS studies from medical Universities in Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the Universities in Ukraine are approved by MCI & WHO.
SOME OF THE OTHER REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE:
• MBBS student life in Ukraine is affordable, fun and professionally fulfilling.
• You will get excellent quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine.
• The expense of accommodation is very cheap compared to other countries.
• At present, there are around 60000 international students studying in Ukraine in different fields that are Europe’s largest international student population.
• The students will get a chance to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
• The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by organizations like WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
• The medium of instruction in Ukraine is mostly English which makes your life easier
• The professors are very talented and highly qualified.
Top 10 MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE:
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
- NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Uzhhorod National University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
STEP BY STEP ADMISSION PROCESS
- To apply Fill in the University application form directly on the university website
- Submit all the necessary documents and admission fees.
- You will receive an admission letter and invitation letter describing the academic year details and fee structure.
- Maximum time is 9-10 days for the whole process
- You can easily apply for a visa upon receipt of the Admission and Invitation Letter.
- Board the flight to Ukraine.
International students mostly preferred Ukraine to pursue medical education and accomplish their dreams to become successful Doctors.
Apart from favorable climatic conditions in Ukraine,
Ukraine is mostly known for the quality of education, infrastructure, Expert Faculties, and affordable fees structure for international students.
In India, there is a lot of competition for MBBS but in Ukraine, eligibility is not that much complex as in India so anyone can pursue their medical education from there.
You can also find MBBS in Ukraine positive reviews in lots of various forums like Quora. The medical council of India approved various top-ranked medical Universities in Ukraine.
So if you are an Indian student looking to study MBBS from the top medical university of Ukraine then your search stops here as you can choose University as per your choice from the list of top medical Universities with SaiRam Institute of Higher Studies.