Advantages of Studying MBBS Abroad
Every year, there are lakhs of students aspiring to study medicine. While the quality and cost of medical education come as a constraint. Though students aspire to get admission in Government colleges, the lack of seats and cut-off marks becomes a barrier. The private colleges come as a second option which may cost more than 80 lakhs, and the option gets ruled out because of the budget. But there is always a third option, which is a boon to the medical aspirants,i.e to study MBBS abroad.
Studying MBBS Abroad has transformed in the past few years. As per the survey, 7,50,000 students are travelling abroad to study medicine. The trend has grown vastly in the present and the future. While there may be enough reasons for students preferring to study MBBS abroad.
Limitation of Studying MBBS in India
To study MBBS abroad may be the dream of many students in India., There have been situations where parents and teachers influence children to pursue medicine. It becomes a dream for the students from childhood, but the reality is that it gets difficult for the students in India to study MBBS because of the following reasons:
- Every year, about 15,00,000 students are applying for the NEET exam, for an overall seat availability of 77,000-100000.
- The total number of seats available in government colleges is 41,388 and that of private colleges is 35,928.
- The government medical colleges have minimum seats and the caption fee of private colleges exceeds 70 lakhs which is difficult for middle-class families to afford.
Advantages of Studying MBBS Abroad
- Universities that provide Top-class education
Many Universities are approved by NMC to study MBBS abroad. There shall be a similar syllabus covered in India by the Top Universities abroad. They provide safety and security to the Indian students so that they feel at home on the campus.
- Medium Of Language
In India, all the instructions are given in English and other regional languages. While English is the primary language, medium of instruction, and communication, it becomes easier for Indian students as they don’t have to spend time learning a new language.
- For the Better Return on Investment
The cost to study MBBS abroad is comparatively low when compared to private college capitation fees. Also, post the completion of practice, students are allowed to continue to practice in the country. This is a great opportunity to get a better return on investment.
- With more medical seats available
With the limited number of seats available in India and the capitation fee in private colleges, it is convenient for the students to study MBBS abroad at low cost. Though the cost of education is low, they offer high-quality education to their students who wish to study MBBS in abroad.
- Scholarship aid
To increase the inflow of students studying MBBS abroad, the universities offer several scholarships and much other financial aid to encourage them to study MBBS abroad. Thereby making it beneficial for students.
Why Study MBBS Abroad
Due to the competition of fewer seats available in India, students tend to quit their dreams of pursuing medicine. But there is always a better option to study MBBS abroad at a low cost. It is the ray of hope for the students who desire to achieve their goals of studying MBBS. Here, are the few points that add benefits of why study MBBS abroad:
- Foreign Medical Colleges have a modern infrastructure with the latest medical technology, modern equipped laboratories.
- Compared to fees in private colleges it is beneficial for Indian students to study MBBS in abroad at a low cost
- The colleges/Universities are approved by NMC (National Medical Commission).
- Students get recognized internationally while they return to India, as they get to work on the International procedure and have high exposure.
- Since the admission for studying MBBS in abroad is considered based on the NEET-UG score, they do not have to write separate exams.
- They get better yield and better returns by studying MBBS abroad.
- Students preferring to study MBBS in abroad build their overall personality and gain more confidence.
MBBS in abroad for Indian students
MBBS is one of the most popular professions people tend to choose. The journey starts when you complete your MBBS course. Studying MBBS abroad comes as a boon to students who have scored minimal in the NEET-UG exam. The Top destination to study MBBS abroad for Indian Students in the Bangladesh, China, Nepal, the Caribbean, Georgia, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, and Germany.