When planning MBBS abroad before deciding to study abroad, students always have doubts and try to find the best place to study and the country that has the best value for medical education in terms of the qualifying offer, infrastructure and study costs. For Indian students, we help you select your university. Provide the best course that offers the best value for Indian parents. This is why we chose MBBS in Russia for Indian students What we mean is that Russia has ushered in a remarkable era in the medical field with a strong educational system and high-quality medical education.
- Russia is a country in Eastern Europe.
- The capital of Russia is Moscow
- The total population in Russia is approx. 14.41 crores (2020).
- The Currency in Russia is Russian ruble
STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIA:
There are many countries that offer MBBS degrees, but when it comes to Russia, it ranks 30th among the top 100 medical universities in the world among Russian medical universities. So there is no doubt that Mbbs in Russia is the best.
Over the last decade, the number of international students traveling for MBBS in Russia has increased tenfold. All universities are recognized by WHO and Medical Council of leading countries like USA, UK, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
The total duration of the MBBS course in Russia is approximately 6 years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Middle Russian. The duration is 7 years including 1 year as a Russian language course (preparatory faculty)
WHY INDIAN STUDENTS SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA?
- No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
SOME OF THE OTHER REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA:
Russian medical universities ranked 30th in the top 100 medical universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO) directory of world medical schools.
• Renowned alumni of Russian medical universities are currently working in leading hospitals around the world
• Globally recognized, accredited and affiliated universities All universities are recognized by WHO and the Medical Council of leading countries such as USA, UK, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
• Subsidized fee structure Most universities are funded by the Russian government. The fee is subsidized by the Russian Ministry of Health and Education, making education affordable for everyone.
• Universities with resources Russia is home to almost 57 universities with resources in terms of infrastructure, technical progress, qualified teachers, etc.
• Course duration The duration of the MBBS in Russia in English is 6 years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Middle Russian, which lasts for 7 years plus 1 year of Russian
Top 10 MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA:
- Tver State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Astrakhan State University
STEP BY STEP ADMISSION PROCESS
- To apply Fill in the University application form directly on the university website
- Submit all the necessary documents and admission fees.
- You will receive an admission letter and invitation letter describing the academic year details and fee structure.
- Maximum time is 9-10 days for the whole process
- You can easily apply for a visa upon receipt of the Admission and Invitation Letter.
- Board the flight to Russia.
Studying medicine in Russia is very easy for an ordinary student, as any student from all over the world can directly enter MBBS without an entrance exam. The MBBS fee in Russia is very low as the Russian government provides scholarships for education. The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 lacs and 5 lacs per year. All Russian medical universities are listed in the WHO and MCI, so a student obtaining an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world, including India. Students from all over the world travel to Russia to study MBBS and all medical universities offer high-quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students receive a fully equipped hostel on the university campus with fresh, high-quality food. MBBS students can also receive a scholarship if they meet the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia receive health insurance on all courses and receive full medical treatment if necessary. Students are trained for the MCI screening test during their medical studies and the teachers are well acquainted with the MCI screening test. Medicine courses are taught in English and Russian, MBBS students are also trained to learn Russian as a student can communicate with patients in hospital by learning Russian during medical practice.
So if you are an Indian student looking for help to study MBBS from the top medical university of Bangladesh then your search stops here as you can choose University as per your choice from the list of top medical Universities with SaiRam Institute of Higher Studies. Contact Now!!